We’ll bring the teamBicycle technology moves fast: we’ll make sure your event keeps up. Our mobile team of innovation mechanics bring the frontline of bike technology direct to your start line: assuring the safety, regulatory compliance and optimal performance of every rider at every level, from mass participation to elite. Click the dropdown menu below to see how we can support at your next event or get in contact with us via the contact form at the bottom of the page.
From pre-race tuning to on-course support, our team of bicycle engineers seamlessly bridge the gap between individual rider needs, incremental performance gains, and the demands of the specific regulatory environment within which your event operates.
Our complete mechanical support packages are made to measure to provide the level of proactive or reactive service your riders need: before, during and after your event. We’re experienced in working with national federations, pro cycling teams and mass participation events across every cycling discipline. Event managers trust us to ensure that every rider has the mechanical support they need to reach the finish line with optimal speed and safety, combining maximum performance with full regulatory compliance.
Support packages are tailor made to fit your location, cycling discipline and event type. Services include:
- Pop-up workshop or workstations: bringing fully-equipped mobile repair studios to your event base
- Pre-event support: we’ll get your elite or international riders to the start line with their bikes in top racing condition
- On-course support: emergency repairs where your riders need them most: whether that’s at the start-line or halfway up a mountain
- All cycling disciplines covered: Road, TT, triathlon, gravel, para, cyclocross, BMX, MTB x-country, MTB downhill and e-bikes: our mechanics are the experts
- Mechanical compliance: align individual rider requirements with federation or competition regulations
- High performance tuning: cutting edge customisation for incremental performance gains
- Neutral support: trusted technical support and tuning for elite riders & teams
- Top-tier technology: from para cycling to pro racing or e-bikes, we are experienced in every kind of bicycle set-up
Anthony Foy, Product Innovation Design Engineer and Director of Breakthrough Events heads up the Mechanical Support Services. Find out more about Anthony’s skills & experience HERE and see who we have already worked with HERE
If you need to speak to us to find out how we can support your next event: get in contact via email@example.com
High performance neutral support cycle mechanic for professional road, triathlon, mtb, gravel, ebike and adaptive racing.
- Experienced, trusted & fully qualified with level 3 Diploma VRQ certification & covered with full public liability insurance.
- Worldwide availability with mobile tool stations & equipment to operate pre, during and post race.
- Available for events, in venue, trackside, team car, service course, training camps & wind tunnels for teams, individuals, brands, international federations and governing bodies.
- Wheel builds, drivetrain optimisation, suspension set-ups, ebike and adaptive bikes all covered.
- Specialist in prototype testing with measurable and quantifiable data capture.
- Full understanding of athletes specific requirements, offering set-up optimisation services ensuring UCI, ITU & World Triathlon rules and regulations are all upheld
Tier 1 - Mass participation
Get everyone successfully to the start line & across the finish line
Tier 2 - Major Events
Commonwealth Games Triathlon, Mixed Team Relay & Para Triathlon
With triathletes from every Commonwealth nation travelling to Birmingham for [X] races over [X] days, we stepped in to provide the expert mechanical support that the Commonwealth Games committee needed in order to ensure that every bicycle made it to the start line in optimal racing condition.
Kat Matthews team made triathlon history in Dresden when their female athlete smashed the eight-hour barrier to complete an iron-distance triathlon in 7.34.19 at the Mana Group / Pho3nix Foundation Sub-8 Project. To give themselves the best possible chance of victory, the team called in the support of our elite bike mechanics in order to wring every last ounce of performance out of every bike – in training, and throughout the full race distance.